Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baseball 2010

Here are a few pictures of Taylor and some of his baseball teammates. This boy love to go to the games and socialize with his friends. He could really careless about the game but the conversation and play are always a good time! This year the kids are using the pitching machine for the first time, and on Friday Taylor made contact with the ball for the first time, but unfortunately this hand was in-between the bat and the ball and he left the field in tears. We just keep practicing and we can see progress every day.

Taylor – your daddy and I love you and are so proud of you for being such a dedicated ball player! And the little social butterfly that you are. After every game you always tell me someone who is on the other team that you know, and you want to go and find them and talk. The little boy in the below pictures with you is Brandon. You and Brandon were in Pre-School together.






Emma Grace you are the dirtiest little girl I have ever met! You spent all night in the dirt.


2 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I love when you do your mass blogging. It makes me happy. I love your baby stories and charity work.
Love,
Your favorite sister
(haha, I just said that to bother emily)

Jenny said...

So cute! I have so many great memories of playing at the ball park during my brother's games. = )