Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bentonville Earthquake #2

Yes that is right tonight there was an earthquake in Bentonville, AR. It was a 2.6 magnitude, and it sounded like the biggest car crash/thunder boom I have ever felt. There was another earthquake about 3-4 weeks ago in Bentonville. I felt this noteworthy to write down because before several weeks ago Earthquakes only happened in CA.

Stuff like this really scares me and makes me wonder what in the world have we done to this beautiful earth to cause this. I am motivated to live an even greener life after experiences like this. My little Taylor said “mom what is going to happen next. There have been floods in Tennessee, and two earthquakes in AR, do you think there is going to be a flood in Arkansas?” My sweet little boy – he is always thinking.

No comments: