Saturday, February 13, 2010

Too Sweet Sisters

As many of you know my sister Mary and I have been experimenting with these wonderful little desserts that we call "Cakelettes". What you might not know is we have formed a business called "Too Sweet Sisters, LLC" and we are working to broaden our customer base. Today, February 13th from 10:00-2:00 we had our very first demo at the Bentonville Butcher, and it went great!!! We were supposed to be there for 4 hours, but after an hour and a half we had already sold 200 of our Cakelettes!! It was such an exciting day for Mary and me.

I am so sorry to all of you that showed up after we had already wrapped up. We will let you know when we do our next demo and we will plan on bringing a whole lot more Cakelettes next time. Thank you Emily for all of your help and for all of the pictures that you took today.




6 comments:

Rachel said...

How exciting! Congrats on your first show!

Leslie said...

Congratulations. You & Mary are so talented! And I LOVE your hair. Looks great in the newest pics!! --not that it doesn't always :)

Audrey said...

Lila and I are so sad that we missed you! We came by to get some cakelettes, but we were too late. So glad to hear that it was a huge success!

Jenny said...

That is really neat! Congratulations on your success! I wish I loved closer - those look fantastic!

Char said...

I am proud of you girls! What a huge endeavor!
I love your cakelettes and you - can't wait to eat some again.

Mom of Savages said...

I sent you an email because I lost your flyer from First Friday and need to place an order. Hope you are still in business! tiffsavage@gmail.com