Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rise And Shine Kindergarten Program

Last week Taylor’s class hosted the Rise and Shine program at his school. His whole class got up on stage and sang and spoke in front of the whole school. I was very proud of my Taylor man. We had practiced his lanes for two weeks and he knew them backwards and forwards. He has been telling me for two weeks that he was nervous. (For those of you who don’t know he does not like to get up in front of people in public settings.) He got up on that stage and stepped up to the microphone and got ready to speak, and then he took a step back. His teacher tried to coach him though his lines and he said “I know what to say, but I am scared.” He was so precious, he eventually got them all out and was very proud of his self. His Daddy and I were very proud of him!

Taylor's Biggest Fan: Lucy:


3 comments:

Audrey said...

Taylor, Your Uncle Aaron and I are so proud of you! It takes a great deal of courage to talk in front of a group of people. You are so brave and growing up way too fast!

Love,
Aunt Audrey

Unknown said...

Taylor I agree with your Aunt Audrey. It takes a lot of courage to stand up in front of a lot of people. I was so proud of you. I think you are BOOM DYNAMITE!!

Char said...

Great job Taylor! I Poppy and I are WAY proud of you!!!!!
Love you bunches,
Nene