Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Prayer Request

Dear Friends and Family-
I have a prayer request that I would like to share with you. My Bill Bill (aka - Grandfather – my mom’s dad) is likely to undergo some sort of open heart surgery tomorrow or Thursday. He has been very weak and the doctors have determined that he has a leaking valve in his heart, so they will likely go in and try to fix it sometime this week. His last surgery which was about 2-3 months ago was very hard on his body, but we all know that he is a fighter and he will make it out of this just fine. My Bill Bill is very special to me and my prayer is that we can celebrate his 80th Birthday on Saturday!

If you would please say a special prayer for him today and tomorrow while he is in surgery. Thank you and much love, Laura


3 comments:

Char said...

Prayers going up right for Bill-Bill - Love you Laura.

said...

I'm praying too!

Stephanie said...

We'll be praying. Where is having surgery?