Thursday, February 4, 2010

Award – WhiteWave Sales Meeting Fall 2009

Last fall I received an award at our National Sales Meeting regarding some work that I had done, and saving that I had identified and worked to capture for our company. I was not able to make it to the National Sales Meeting, due to a Supply Chain Conference that I was attending, so Kellie (my boss) captured part of the announcement on her phone camcorder. Just last week she showed it to me, so I wanted to save it her so I would always have it to remember. I was really honored to receive this award because there are only six of them that are handed out each year, and last year I was one of the recipients!!!

7 comments:

Tootsie said...

Congratulations! Definitely a great accomplishment!!

The Bost Family said...

Congratulations Smarty Pants! I didn't know you received such an award!

Char said...

Congratulations Laura, my very smart and beautiful and loving and kind daughter-in-love! I am very proud of you.

said...

Congratulations for getting such a nice award for work well done!!!

ebull21 said...

Congratulations Sis (as I do the Taylor arm wave)!

Stephanie said...

I'm so proud of you and for you!!! Congratulations, Laura!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! You are so good at so many things! That is something to be proud of!