Saturday, December 5, 2009

NYC 2009 Part 5 in Pictures

Taylor, Uncle Jonathan, and G-Daddy
Rockefeller Center




Ice Skating
Fairytale carriage ride through Central Park. It was supposed to be a surprise for Taylor, but I think he was not shocked. One day I am going to surprise him good!




This is the natural museum of history. Taylor loved this museum so much, mostly because it had dinosaur bones. He is so much like his daddy – he loves to learn!

I remember when I was little I would get so bored when my parents would drag me through museums. I use to remember wondering if “do my parents really enjoy this, or are they just trying to torture us.” Not that I am older I truly think that they did not enjoy them, and they only reason they brought us is because they wanted to exposed us to new things. Which are all good things, but while we were at the museum in NYC my dad chose to stay in the hotel and watch the Alabama game. Which just solidified that they were trying to torture us and they did not enjoy museums as much as they lead us to believe.
This is Mary and Lucy by a cut out of a CA redwood tree - isn't it huge!!!

Taylor loving to learn:



Mommy and her baby boy!






Here are some pictures of mine and Mary’s adventure down to 5th avenue.
The stores on 5th Avenue had the most wonderful window displays all decorated for the holidays. This is the window outside of Tiffany’s. You can’t really tell from the picture but it is all three dimensional and made out of paper.











Sak's
Beautiful building ready for Christmas:

No comments: