Wednesday, December 2, 2009

NYC 2009 Part 1 in Pictures

7th Ave right in front of our hotel on Time Square.


Taylor and his Aunt Emily

Chinatown Park:
- Watch out for creepy old men with no children wondering around.




Classic NYC checker board park table.

Macy’s Flagship Store on 5th Ave:



Taylor writing his letter to Santa at Macy’s





The Crew, minus G-Daddy who was in the hotel working.
This picture was taken in the Subway. It was much cleaner than the movies make it out to be, but it was still dirty. When we got back to the hotel at the end of the day Jonathan said “I have to wash my hands because I feel like I have been playing in doo doo all day long.” I could not have summed it up any better.

1 comment:

The Bost Family said...

I love all the pictures. We had a grand old time with you. Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. I am also hoping to get a copy of all of them.