Thursday, December 3, 2009

NYC 2009 Part 3 in Pictures

Time Square at night. We were headed to see Mary Poppins on Broadway. Poor Taylor was so very tired by the end of this night that he did not make it all the way through the show. We had to take him back to the hotel at intermission. As we are approaching one of the busy streets on Time Square Ryan and I have to pause a minute and to determine which way to go, and in the meantime Taylor starts to flip out (remember he is half asleep and delirious). He starts yelling at me, “MOM YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND, WE HAVE TO TURN BACK THERE TO GET TO THE HOTEL, MOM YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND.” I usually don’t let my children talk to anyone like this, but in all honesty I probably deserved it from dragging him around NYC all day long!












This was the Macy’s day parade. Taylor has the best seat in the house (up on this planter that his daddy reserved for him), he could see over everyone’s head. He only lasted about an hour through the parade but I thought that was pretty good. After that we went back to the room to watch the rest on TV. I think that I read there were over 3 million people in attendance at the parade.


Central Park:
G-Daddy and Taylor at the top of a really big rock!



1 comment:

Delta Bost said...

Love the pictures! Sounds like ya'll covered a lot of ground!! Glad you had so much fun!