Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Ornaments 2009

Addition 12/3/2010 - Emma Grace this is the ornament that we found for you to commemorate 2009 (a couple months late but you still got it for your collection). You used you passy until you were 2 years old, so we thought this was appropriate. Love you!




Each year Ryan and I, get a Christmas ornament for the two of us, one for Taylor, and one for Emma Grace. We try to get one that represents something that happened to us during the year. These are the Christmas ornaments that we picked out while we were in NYC for this year. Yes I still need to get Emma Grace one for 2009, but I have not found the perfect one yet. I just love Christmas ornaments, and by the time the kids get out of the house and on their own they should have a really great collection started.

Soon I am going to go back and document all of the ornaments that we have on my blog, and document what each one symbolizes to us. It won’t be long and I will have forgotten!!! Stay tuned but feel free to breeze right over it.



This is mine and Ryan's for 2009:



This is Taylor's for 2009 - he picked it out himself.



No comments: