Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Christmas Christmas

We have been in full swing getting ready for the most beautiful holiday of the year. We have attended many Christmas parties, Christmas Choir Concerts, shopping events, and excuses to get together eat. I am looking forward to this week and spending time with my family, and going to Alabama to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins next week. Emily made it home from NYC on Saturday night, and my parents come home on Wednesday!!! This truly is my most favorite time of the year. The next few post will be about our Christmas activities.

Here are some pictures of Emma Grace picking out her own Christmas presents. Taylor spent the night at Nene and Poppy’s and we just packed Emma Grace up with us and took her with us to do our Christmas shopping. Thank you Nene and Poppy for watching Taylor – you guys are truly lifesavers.


No comments: