Friday, November 20, 2009

Taylor’s Thanksgiving School Celebration

Today we got to go to Taylor’s school for his Thanksgiving celebration. His class sang the cutest little song, and then they went around the room and said what they were thankful for. Most kids said something sweet like “I am thankful for my mommy and daddy.” Not our Taylor, he said “I am thankful for my watch.” Ryan and I just laughed. After the kids performance they got have a feast of: turkey, cheese, rolls, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie with whipped cream, and apple cider. They had so much fun!!! Ms. Eubanks is so creative and so very good to these kids.

PS – I uploaded my first video and it works. Enjoy the kids performance! I am loving this new purse camera!










2 comments:

The Bost Family said...

Too Cute! I see Taylor has gotten over his stage fright since the jitter bug concert.

Char said...

It's fun to watch Taylor get comfortable on stage and in front of a crowd! He is destined for fame!!!
Love you sweet Taylor