Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

Here is the big unveil – about 5 days late – better late than never. Little Emma Grace was a pink octopus for Halloween and she was the cutest thing I have ever seen! Besides her bother Taylor who was a mad scientist who unfortunately would not let me take one single picture of him.

These are some pictures from my work party on Thursday, Taylor’s Fall Party, Ryan’s work party, and Emma’s work party which were all on Friday. The kids had fun but of course they got way to much candy. Saturday we showed up at church for Truck or Treating and no one was there, so we headed home and Taylor got to do traditional door-to-door trick or treating for the first time in his life. We had a wonderful weekend.
Emma Grace the Octopus:
Kellie, Nathan, and Taylor all decorating their pumpkins:
Emma’s favorite new position:


Emma Grace and her friends at school:
Lucy the Ladybug:

Ms. Eubanks (Taylor's Teacher)

Taylor's Class Fall Party:

Silly Taylor:


Emma Eating Ice at the Bost's Tail Gate Party:

P.S. I have just about decided that I have become the worst blogger ever. It never fails that I can’t seem to find more that one time a week to blog. I am going to try to get better because I truly do enjoy blogging about the things that my family is doing. Maybe you guys could help hold me accountable somehow?

4 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I'll be expecting to see something tomorrow.

Mauree said...

I love Emma's costume. We had a great trip. We stayed at the Marriot Grand Vista. It was a great place to stay.

DeAnna said...

Fun, fun, fun! Too cute! I love Emma's costume! Yes, she is the cutest thing ever!

Audrey said...

What an adorable octopus Miss Emma! Now if only we could have seen the Mad Scientist!