Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Emma Grace Goes to the Doctor

I am so glad that I now have this handy dandy little purse camera. The picture quality is less than impressive; however, I am able to capture moments like these:


Today Emma Grace had to go to the doctor to get her cough checked out. Turns out she has double ear infection and an upper respiratory infection. Yes this little girl loves a pen - I think she might either be a writer or an artist when she grows up. She cracks me up because she always gets comfy, by laying on her belly, to color or draw.

Hopefully she will be feeling all better for her week long stay with Nene and Poppy next week while the rest of us are in NYC.

4 comments:

Char said...

So cute!
Get better quick Emma Grace! Nene and Poppy are all ready to spoil you rotten for an entire week! And - we have a turkey to cook and mud cookies to make and entertaining to do and lots of other fun stuff!
Love you little girl!

The Timbs Clan said...

She is getting so BIG and just look how beautiful she is!!!! I miss you guys

Tootsie said...

I wonder if our paths will cross in NYC. Wouldn't that be fun?

Audrey said...

So sorry you're not feeling well Miss Emma, but I sure am glad your mommy is able to get those cute pics of you!