Sunday, November 15, 2009

Confession and Play Date

Dear Blog-
I have failed you. I have not been loyal, and I have let other obligations come between us. Please forgive me for I have been in Dallas working most of the week. I vow to try to be more consistent and timely in my post from now on out! Sincerely, Laura


Now, on to the real business. Last weekend we were able to reunite Taylor with some of his old buddies from preschool. We met up with Erin L. and Parker man at Chuck E Cheese for an afternoon of entertainment. These guys were in playschool together from the time they were each 3 months old. They have always been best of buds. And we moms have really gotten to be great friends through our children.



Erin, Parker, and Taylor


Parker Man
Little Miss Erin


Little Miss Tag-a-long

1 comment:

Char said...

It's hard to believe those 3 beautiful babies (and Miss Tag along) are getting so big! I remember playing with Erin and Parker when I would visit and/or pick Taylor up at playschool.
And -
I have missed your blog! I check every morning to see if there are new pictures or fun stories. Glad you're back from traveling.