Thursday, November 5, 2009

Looking back - Christmas 2008

I can’t remember if I have ever shared these pictures with my blog. These were taken last Christmas out at my Memaw and Bill Bill’s house; these are my mother’s parents and all of their children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren (and all the spouses). I just found them as I was going through my inbox. Can you believe that two people could be responsible for creating all of these wonderful people? It is just fascinating when I think of it, and I hope one day that I can look back on my life and have created something so very big and special (maybe ½ as big!).

I am ready for our annual Christmas trip to Alabama this year!







All the great-grand children:



1 comment:

The Bost Family said...

I like these photos. All because two people fell in love.