Saturday, October 10, 2009

Razorback Win, Tailgating with Friends, Silly Times with Daddy, New Baby….

A Halloween Surprise, and dirty noses (I hope this does not gross you out, but some of the pictures are just so very cute not to share).


Go Hogs!!! Today the Razorbacks beat Auburn 44 to 23, and we had an awesome time tailgating with the Bost and Family. We love when we get invited to Tailgate with Ms. Becky Bost, and Uncle David (as Taylor calls them), these are Mary’s in-laws. Today they invited us over for another huge Shrimp Boil that Chef Denise prepared. There was enough delicious Cajun food to feed an Army.

Daddy and Taylor:
Taylor and Uncle Jonathan



Mary and her sister-in-law Delta:
Emma Grace with a dirty nose eating a popcorn ball:
A good friend of mine who had a baby just 16 days ago, and got readmitted to the hospital earlier this week due to an infection in her c-section site. Her and her new baby are at the hospital, but her husband is at home with their two year old. She probably will not get to go home until at least Monday, but they keep pushing her time back. She is in good spirits (a lot better than I would be), but she misses her husband and other baby boy. Their family has been through so very much, if you could please remember them in your prayers.
Here are some pictures of her precious baby. I heart babies so much. If I had enough time in my day to day life (and my husband was comatose) I would probably have more children than the Dugger’s. I love the whole baby process, I love carrying a baby in my tummy, I love giving birth, I love nursing, I love snuggling, I love changing diapers that are smaller than my hand, I love the little noises that babies make, I love to watch babies sleep, and most of all I love to wonder how God had the whole process figured out and how truly miraculously it all is.
Taylor has spent the past couple of nights with his manna, and Ryan and I have gotten some extra Early Morning playtime in with Emma Grace. Enjoy these pictures, again Emma with a dirty nose.


And finally… I just got Emma Grace’s Halloween costume in the mail, and could not resist trying it on her. It is simply the cutest thing that I have ever seen. Here is sneak peek, see if you can figure out what it is, and I will unveil the rest on 10/31 after Trunk or Treating at our church.

5 comments:

Char said...

I love watching you be a mommy - you are a GREAT one! And I love the babies that have been in your tummy!
Thank you so much for blessing us with Taylor and Emma Grace.
More sounds good to me - I'm game!
;-)

Delta Bost said...

Hey girl! Great pics! I am going to steal the one of me and Mary if you don't mind... and next time I am going to try and look cuter!

Oh, and Chef Denise? Poor Dennis... is he looking too feminine these days? I will have to tell him man it up a bit! Just joking!

Basham said...

Great pictures! You have such adorable kids! It looks like you guys had a blast watching the HOGS!
I hope your friend and baby are doing well. Many blessings.

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 200 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.