Monday, October 19, 2009

Funny Taylor Stories

Taylor always comes into our bed in the middle of the night and climes in the bed to sleep with us. We can’t seem to break him of this habit, well last night I ask him a hypothetical question. I said “Taylor what would you do if your daddy forgot to put on his PJ’s before getting in the bed – would you still sleep with us.” He response was “of course mom, I would not care, and I would still be much more comfortable in your bed than mine.”


Tonight at dinner Taylor said “mom try this bread and gravy that I made,” and I said “no thank you I am trying not to eat any bread.” Taylor’s response “mom you don’t need to loose any weight – and it wont hurt you to gain one more pound.” I had no idea how to take all this, but it was a pretty funny conversation nonetheless.


Lately Taylor is obsessed with being a mad scientist. This week he really took to his sister’s science beaker set that she got in a Chick-fil-A happy meal. We made all of the normal experiments (i.e. vinegar and baking soda). Well he thought it would be fun to continue with the experiments when I was not around, and one bottle of bubble bath, one gallon of vegetable oil, on container of white wine vinegar, 4 grapes, and a bunch of cheese later we had the biggest mess in the whole wide world. I tried not to get too mad because at least he is showing an interest in the sciences. HA!

4 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I love Taylor Stories. I liked when we asked him what if your mom forgot to put on her pj's and he laughed and said actually that wouldn't happen. Haha, so funny.

Char said...

Hmmm... interesting ingredient list. Love you Taylor - my little mad scientist!

Kelly’s Korner said...

Hey - I will post where I took the pictures RIGHT now!! It really was the perfect spot I thought! :-)

Kelly’s Korner said...

And I bought a few pumpkins!