Thursday, October 1, 2009

Funny Taylor Story

This morning Taylor said that he wanted Yogurt for Breakfast so I got him a cup out and when he opened it he got grossed out at the fact that there was liquid on top of it, so I stirred it for him and handed it back to him to eat. Well at this point he was put-out and insisted that he would not eat yogurt that was not smooth on top. My response to him was “you asked for this expensive kid yogurt in the Wal-Mart, so I bought it for you, and now I expect you to eat it, there are starving kids in this world.” His response back was “I think I will just save the gross yogurt for the starving kids.”


Taylor as mad as you can make me sometimes you never fail to make me laugh.

3 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I love that kid!

Audrey said...

Taylor you are too smart!

Char said...

I am laughing outloud!