Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Funny Taylor Story

This week is Drug Awareness week at Taylor's school, and all week they have been learning about how bad drugs are for your body and how to say “no” to drugs. Yesterday Taylor came home explaining everything that he had learned, and when I asked him what his interpretation of drugs was he said “drugs are bad things that you put in your body, including cigarettes mom.” I said “very good Taylor.” He said, “mom I even asked Ms. Eubanks if candy is drugs? And she said not if you don’t eat to much of it.”

I thought that was so ingenious of my little Taylor man. He sure does love candy!

2 comments:

Char said...

Oh my little Taylor-man - the wheels are always turning inside your sweet head.
I'm glad candy isn't on the bad drug list - Nene would have to get rid of her special treats drawer.

Audrey said...

Taylor you are so smart! I love that you are always thinking about things the way you do.