Monday, October 19, 2009

Extended Family Night

I love family. Saturday afternoon Mary, Jonathan, Lucy, Audrey, Aaron, Lila, and Nene all came over to eat pizza, talk football, and make bows. It was a fun night, but my most favorite part of it was watching all three of the cutest girls every play together. I just know that Lila, Lucy and Emma are all going to be thick and thieves when they get older.


Mary and Lila
Baby Lila and Emma

Aunt Laura and her Lucy bug!
Emma and Lucy on the dog bed - trying not to get caught playing in the dog bowls.
Emma and Lucy playing in the tub - don't you wish you could get your water that blue!


3 comments:

The Bost Family said...

What mighty good pictures. Where ever did you find them? Haha, you thief. You crack me up. Thanks for inviting us for pizza, bows and fun. We loved it.

Char said...

Thanks for teaching us how to make beautiful bows Laura! I am stocking up on ribbon - watch out girls - Nene is going to be a bow-making machine for awhile. Hopefully I will get good at it.

Audrey said...

I confess I went to Hobby Lobby on my lunch break yesterday and bought more ribbon to make bows! Thanks again for such a fun night!