Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Heart Chicago

Last week I had the opportunity to attend a Supply Chain conference in Chicago and I also had a little bit of time to walk around the city, and I have to say that “I heart Chicago”! What a beautiful and clean city. I have never been before so I did not know what was getting into, but I was pleasantly surprised. I really hope that Opra and Obama’s push for the 2016 Olympics in Chicago comes to fruition because more people need to know about Chicago and all its glory. I can’t wait to one day take my family up there because there is so much geared to children. There is a wonderful aquarium (with dolphins and wheals) and children museum. The list goes on and on. Plus I hope that one day Mary and I can bring the girls up to the American Doll store, and pick out their first American Doll, and have a dress up party, and get our hair and make-up done. I love dreaming about the girly things that Emma and I will one day get to do.








2 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I like how your dreams include me and Lucy. I can't wait for the exciting things we get to do with the girls!

Char said...

I heart Chicago too! It's been many years since I have been -