Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Couples Date Night

On Saturday we were able to go out with some other couples and it was soooooooo much fun.  It is always fun when someone else bathes my kids and puts them to bed for me!  Oops did I say that out loud.  We had a great baby sitter this week.  It was one on my sisters childhood friends, who now lives in Atlanta.  She was wonderful, and my kids loved having her around.  Anyway back to my Saturday night.  Most of these women and I have become friends through church or our children's school.  I heart these ladies and their families and am so thankful God has put them in our life.  Luckily all of our husbands get along well and it make for fun times.  All but one of these couples is very new to East Cobb and it is so wonderful that we are all new and are trying to maneuver through this together. 

No comments: