Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas, Christmas time is past.......

All right here goes, again.  I really hate it when I get behind in blogging.  Maybe I have a good excuse right now besides my four children ,I have had visitors for four weeks straight.  I have loved every minute of my visitor, I have just not had time to blog.  My sister just went home on Monday after staying with us for three weeks.  I tried not to do anything that would distract from me getting to spend every last minute with her.  She was so very generous to extend her week visit to three weeks.  Ryan had a hunting trip last week and he was gone for 5 days, so I begged Emily to stay with me extra so she could help with the kids.  And she gladly did.
So with that being said, I have not posted any pictures from Christmas or New Years. Oh wait I was in bed by 9:00 on New Year’s so I don’t have any pictures.  But I do have some incredible memories of that week.  You see my little Addison, decided that the week of New Years she was going to wake up in the middle of the night, every night for 7 night straight.  And during this awake time she screamed for 3-5 hours at a time, and would not go back to sleep.  Well, New Year’s eve ALL of our neighbors decided that they would shoot fireworks at midnight.  We’ll that just set Addison off earlier than normal, and our neighbors went until 1:30, at that point I walked outside on my deck and yelled at them (they laughed at me), and my husband called the police and there were no more fireworks, but I did have a screaming baby until 4:00 a.m.  Finally by Friday I took her to the doctor, with both of us in tears.  I think he felt so bad for me (because I was crying) he stayed with us for 30 minutes trying to figure out what was going on.  He diagnosed it as GAS……  Sorry baby girl I got to get this one in writing.  After a week of probiotics and Gas Drops we were good to go. 
Today I got pictures from all of my old team mates at WhiteWave, and they are on a team trip in sunny Florida, and I am starting to wonder what in the world I gave up to change diapers all day…..  I miss my old work (a lot), lately I have really been contemplating going back to work.  But when I start looking at job postings I start remembering that maybe I don’t want to go back to work.  I hated the stress of work, and having a family to care for.  And I hated annual performance review – don’t know why I just always hated the act of having to account for what I did for the year.  Plus when I talk to my kids about it they prefer that I am at home. 
Sorry for my ramblings.  Here are some Christmas pictures. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I just love this little outfit on Preston - it was Taylor's when he was a baby boy.  Oh where has time gone.  I was just thinking this week that Taylor is about to be 9, and that technically means half of his time in my house is gone.  I am not ready for that. 
 
 
 
I love this picture of Preston - he just looks go determined. 
 
And this one too.
 
I think Aunt Emily has spend every Christmas with us for the past 9 years.  We just love having her. 
 
 
They really do love each other. 
 
Preston loves Emma Grace's new shopping cart!!!
 
Emma Grace swears that when she grows up that she is going to be a doctor, so she got scrubs and a lab coat for Christmas.  I paid a fortune to have them special made, and she refuses to wear them.  The lab coat says "Dr. Coble" on it, and she says she is not wearing it because she does not start with a "D she starts with an E".  I just love her.  I would love it if she was a doctor when she grows up, but I know that she is only going to do what she wants to do, so I can't wait to see what God has in store for her.
 
 

No comments: