Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Last Day in Corporate America

Today marks my last day in corporate America. It has been a wonderful 10 years, and I am so sad to leave the best company on earth, but I am very much looking forward to my new job as full time mommy to 4!


WhiteWave had been an awesome company full of awesome people and awesome opportunities. I will miss it, but I am also happy to announce that WhiteWave has offered to keep me on as a contract worker. I will get our family moved to Atlanta, and we will find a house, and then sometime during the summer I will start doing contract work for them from home for about 10 hours a week.


2 comments:

Leslie said...

You're like me. You can't give it up completely :) I think that is great decision. You still need a little balance. Congrats! They must really think highly of you.

Basham said...

I agree with Leslie..it is a great balance and they must think very highly of you! I started my own company when we started traveling and I love that I have the best of both worlds! Congrats and get ready for a fun adventure!!!