Thursday, October 27, 2011

Twins Two Months Old

Yesterday (10/26) the twins turned two months old. Oh my goodness I can’t believe how fast they are growing up. Things are seriously going by too fast – Ryan and I agree that we both feel like we are living in a fog right now because we are so very busy, but we are trying to enjoy every single minute. Taylor and Emma Grace are doing very well with the new babies. Emma Grace love to help out and she is very good at helping with the babies. She is gentle, and she loves to help me put their passies in their mouth. Taylor states “that he helps by staying out of the way.” Funny little guy!

While the twins were getting their shots today, the sweetest thing happened. Preston went first, and when he started to scream bloody murder his sister immediately started to scream bloody murder. I think she felt his pain.

Twin’s stats:

Addison:

Length: 21 ½ inches (10th percentile)

Weight: 9 pounds 4 ounces (10th percentile)

Head Circumference: 15 inches (25th percentile)


Preston:

Length: 22 ½ inches (10th percentile)

Weight: 10 pounds 3 ounces (10th percentile)

Head Circumference: 15 inches (10th percentile)

Did you know that boys and girls have different growth curves? Both twins’ heads measured the same at 15”. I know that is hard to believe that Preston’s is not twice the size of Addison, but I made them measure twice. But Preston is in the 10% percentile and Addison is in the 25% percentile. Interesting isn’t it – I never would have know this if I had not had twins!!!! Makes it all worthwhile.


These two love each other! Even when they are mad they can calm each other down when they are side by side. I love the bond they have, and look forward to watching it grow more closely.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

3 comments:

Meredith & Brett Hagedorn said...

Laura- I enjoy following your blog.The twins are simply precious!! I admire you so much for having 4 children with a set of multiples. You are amazing & doing a wonderful job!! :)

Leslie said...

Wait until they are 2 years old. Talk about a fog!!

Audrey said...

I told you Preston did not have a big head! He is perfect just the way he is! (Addison too, of course!)

Glad to hear everyone is healthy and happy!