Thursday, October 20, 2011

Twin Baptism

On October 9, 2011 the twins were baptized. It was such a beautiful service and Ryan and I felt so very blessed to be able to baptize two healthy babies at just six weeks old. We were reminded how blessed we were with these babies, and we had the opportunity to publicly thank our family, families, and church congregation for their on going prayers for our babies. Without these prayers and support Ryan and I fear where would we would be now. I am so moved by God’s plan for our babies. I don’t know why some of us are blessed in different ways. We tried to deliver our twins at 25 weeks, but luckily the doctors were able to stop my labor, and then the same thing happened at 34 weeks. Only by the grace of God were we able to carry the twins to 37 weeks! Thanks be to God!!!

Reverend Rex Dickey and Addison:

Susan and Rex showing the babies to the congregation:
Mommy and Daddy and Reverend Ben Hines. Special story - Rev. Hines has helped baptize all four of our children and he married me and Ryan. He is a very special man in our live and we are so blessed that he shared in this special day with us.
Baptizing Preston:
Baptizing Addison:
Proof that I do fix my hair, make-up, and wear dresses! It does not happen very often these days, but this was one of those special occasions!
Reverend Susan, Reverend Ben, Reverend Rex:

Love the little outfits that the babies wore, they had matching blankets, hats, and gowns.


Preston:
Addison:

G-Daddy, and the babies:

No comments: