Monday, January 3, 2011

Taylor's New Years Resolutions!!!!


Funny Taylor story – this weekend we went around the table and asked everyone what their New Years resolution is, and Taylor’s response was “Not to clog my arteries.” Emily and I took him to the children’s museum in Little Rock last week and one of the exhibits in the Hospital room was an example of good arteries and clogged arteries. And he has been obsessed/scared ever since. The poor child had eater nothing but fruits and vegetables ever since.


22 Days and counting – until our big trip. Have I mentioned how excited I am to get away for 9 long days!!!! I have already started warning people don’t call, don’t text, don’t email until we get back – harsh I know but we need some unwinding time as a family.



3 comments:

Char said...

Such a smart little boy you are Taylor Lee.

Mauree said...

We leave in a little over a month to go to San Diego. We will be gone for none days too. We are so excited. I hope you guys have a great time. We LOVE all things Disney!

Stephanie said...

I cannot wait to tell Scott about Taylor's resolution. That is too funny!!! Have a great trip and let's get together SOON!!!!