Friday, January 28, 2011

Three Funny Emma Grace Stories

Emma Grace has been saying the funniest things lately. Ryan won’t let me tell you about the “tail” story, so I guess I only have two funny stories to write about.

Story #1:

Latest thing: when we ask Emma Grace to do something she has started saying “okay bossy.” The first time I heard it I about fell over laughing, but now I am starting to take offence to it.

Story #2:

As we have been preparing for our big trip we will ask Emma Grace if she is “excited about riding on the airplane?” She will tell us yes, while squishing her face and fist up tight and say “I have to hole on tight.” This is her first time on a plane so I can only imagine what she is envisioning in her mind. She probably thinks she is going to have to ride on the wing.

1 comment:

Char said...

I bet I know what the tail story is! ;-)
Glad you guys are having fun.