Monday, January 31, 2011

Disney Update #2

Disney Day 3 January 29th

Today we spent the day at the Magic Kingdom, which might have been a mistake given that it was a beautiful Saturday and all of the locals seemed to be out and about. But we had fun none the less. We did or favorite Breakfast with Mickey and we all wore our matching monogrammed Mickey shirts. We got some really cute pictures – yes I am that kind of mom.

The kids really wanted to ride Dumbo but the line was 40 minutes long. We promised them that we would go back on Thursday.

Disney Day 4 January 30th

Today we spent the day at Sea World handing out with the animals. I bet Ryan and the kids spent $50 on fish food, but the kids had a blast feeding the sharks, stingrays, dolphins, and seals. We also got to have lunch with the sharks, which is one of our favorite activities when we visit Sea World. Emma Grace and Taylor loved chasing the birds, and watching the sea lions. I love to see their little eyes come alive when they see the amazement of animals.

Tonight Emma Grace got to make a pretty cool announcement to our family.

Disney Day 5 January 31st

Today I spent the day at my logistics conference. This is my favorite one of the year, but it is hard to leave the family while they are back at the hotel having fun.

When Ryan and the kids picked me up we headed back to downtown Disney to have dinner at the Rainforest Café. It was no T-Rex Café but good none the less. Emma Grace had a blast looking at the huge life like animatronics animals that adorned the restaurant. After dinner we headed down to the road and picked out candy at Goofy’s Candy Factory, and Toys at the Disney toy shop. Emma Grace was so cute at the Toy shop. She picked out a hat, and then traded it for a doll, and then traded the doll for some figurines, and traded the figurines for a large package of dolls. Watching her shop and think was very cute. Mommy picked out a mint chocolate chip Oreo the size of a pancake (I have picture that I will post later). It was probably the best thing I have ever eaten (I love mint Oreo’s).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Okay...questions! Where did you get your shirts?

Which breakfast with Mickey? Would it be worth it if Caitlin will only be 16 months at that point?

Sorry...we are heading to Disney in March and these are the details I am thinking about! = )