Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This One’s for you Sis…

This morning Ryan picked out Taylor’s clothes for him to wear to school, and his ensemble just so included the red lion shirt that his Aunty Emily got for him at the Barcelona Zoo. After Taylor got dressed we snuggled up in the bed for a few minutes to talk, and he told me “mom I just love wearing this shirt because it reminds me of my Aunty Emily and I miss her so very much.” I just had to shake my head and agree with him because I too am ready for her to come home. We love you sis and are thinking about you.

For those of you who do not know Emily is studding abroad in Prague this semester. She has been gone since August and will not come home until December 15th.

3 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I miss Auntie Em too. I can't wait for her to come home either.
love,
aunt mary

DeAnna said...

Awww.... Taylor is growing up so fast and saying such grown up things. Auntie Em is going to love this post.

Ebull said...

Sorry guys, but I will be home in over a month. And then you can miss me when I am in New York. But I am really glad Tator Tot likes his Barcelona zoo shirt, I was worried when trying to find him one that he would think it was babyish.

I love you,
emily