Sunday, November 30, 2008

Preparing for Christmas

Here are some pictures of the final product. For some reason this year I just was not in the mood to pull out Christmas, but my Taylor loved every minute of it. At one point he had to put me in my place. He said “mom you don’t make this very fun at all” and I said “way not?” “Because you are sooooo bossy.” So I just stepped back and let him have at it. He was probably right I am pretty bossy (obsessive compulsive). But I did let him decorate his own tree for this own room, which I left decorated just how he left it. Unfortunately I did feel it necessary to make a few adjustments to the family room tree (because we are trying to sell our house.) Next year it is all him though – I’m not ever going to have any part of it.

Today it is snowing outside so that has helped to get us in the Christmas sprit. Maybe we will get more than just at dusting at some point this year.


This year Mary and I went shopping the day after Thanksgiving, and we had so much fun together out shopping the bargains. We were too funny because we left the house at 4:30 a.m. and were back home by 9:00 a.m. But after the devastating news of all the deaths, during this time, in other parts of the county I am not sure that I ever want to do it again. Can you believe that people would kill other people just to buy some cheep Chinese made crap?


Taylor and Daddy putting the tree together
Taylor's Tree

Family Tree


Emma Grace loves her Jump-A-Roo

1 comment:

The Bost Family said...

I love the Coble Family! They are my favorite!!