Friday, November 14, 2008

Our Friday Afternoon Adventure

Taylor you love going to Toys-R-Us, so that is what we did today. I gave you a budget of $30 and you we walked that store for 1.5 hours with you negotiating what you wanted to whole time. It was a great time and very entertaining watching you decide how to spend your money. You ended up with a Nerf Gun, a styrofoam sward, and a bucket full of plastic sea life animals.

Funny story: while we were out evidently you saw a man smoking a cigarette, and you said to me “hey mom I saw a man cigaretting.” You are so cute and so innocent. Right now you know smoking is disgusting and it will kill you. And if we ever see anyone out smoking you say quietly “hey mom that person is going to die.” I don’t mean to scare you little boy, but we have always preached to you that smoking is bad for you and will kill you. I hope that you take that advice and never do anything to hurt your precious little body.

We had such a fun day just the three of us (you, me, and Emma Grace). I hope I remember this day for the rest of my life.

2 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I wish Lucy and I could have been there. Oh well we will have many more adventures together!

Char said...

Hang onto that thought Taylor!