Monday, February 9, 2015

New Beginnings 2015

It is official, after being a working mom for the last 11 years of my life, as of last Wednesday 1/27/2I15 I am now a full time stay at home mom.  My temporary contract with WhiteWave Foods has ended after working for them for 2.5 years since moving to Atlanta.  I am so grateful for WhiteWave and the 8 years that I had to work for such an amazing company.  I knew this day would come, but I was truly hoping it would last until the twins went to Kindergarten.  Oh well God had other plans.

So this is a new beginning for me and for my family.  The family has adjusted, I am still working on it.  I have this constant fight in my head that if I think I want to go back to work one day then I should probably do it now so that I don't have to climb the corporate ladder all over again.  I don't know what I should do or what I will do.  However I do know that God is in control and I have surrendered to Him and I will follow Him and His plan wherever he brings me.  Plus, I know have to keep busy.  Yes, I will do that with 4 kids, but I also have to keep myself motivated so that I will WANT to get up in the mornings.  Therefore, this is my list of things to do to keep me going as I figure out what is next for me in life. 

1. Read the Bible in 90 days
2. Cook a new recipe at least once a week.  I love to cook!  I will show off my tamales soon.
3. Stay up to date with my neighborhood community planning and prayer group
4. Organize my whole house and get rid of stuff I don't need
5. Start Blogging again

That is it that is all I know.....

No comments: