Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Addison in Disney

I love my sweet Addison but she is by far my most challenging child.  She is beautiful, loving, independent minded, and strong willed.  She is a 30 year old trapped in a 3 year olds body.  She loved day 1 of Disney (Animal Kingdom), she did well day 2 (Magic Kingdom), she was pretty put out by day 3 (Magic Kingdom), and by day 4 (Epcot) she made us pay.  I won’t even talk about the drive home.  Here are some fun pictures that capture the essence of her personality during the trip.  I know that God has big plans for Addison’s life (and all of my children for that matter), and that is why I document this here.  So that one day I can look back and thank God for helping us make it through these days! 

About day 3 we got Addison dressed for the day after 30 minutes of her yelling at us.  The next thing we know Ryan and I found her Butt naked in the back bed room protesting the day’s activities.  God is teaching me humility with this one!
Drive Down:
 
After Day 1: 
 
Day 2 of Disney: 
Start to Day 3! 
 
 
 End of Day 4 Disney 
 
Sometimes God gives mom and dad rest! Praise the Lord!

No comments: