Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Addison in Disney


I love my sweet Addison but she is by far my most challenging child.  She is beautiful, loving, independent minded, and strong willed.  She is a 30 year old trapped in a 3 year olds body.  She loved day 1 of Disney (Animal Kingdom), she did well day 2 (Magic Kingdom), she was pretty put out by day 3 (Magic Kingdom), and by day 4 (Epcot) she made us pay.  I won’t even talk about the drive home.  Here are some fun pictures that capture the essence of her personality during the trip.  I know that God has big plans for Addison’s life (and all of my children for that matter), and that is why I document this here.  So that one day I can look back and thank God for helping us make it through these days! 

About day 3 we got Addison dressed for the day and she was so bad that she probably got at least 10 spankings before we could get her all done.  The next thing we know Ryan and I found her Butt naked in the back bed room protesting the day’s activities.  God is teaching me humility with this one!
Drive Down:
 
After Day 1: 
 
Day 2 of Disney: 
Start to Day 3! 
 
 
 End of Day 4 Disney 
 
Sometimes God gives mom and dad rest! Praise the Lord!

No comments: