Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Taylor's 9th Bithday

Taylor I know these pictures are a month and a half old but I still can’t believe that you are 9 years old, and your time in our house is half way over. I pray every day that I am doing things right, and raising you to be gentleman and a self-sufficient person. I can’t believe in just 9 more short years that you will be going off to college. I am so proud of the young man you are becoming. You are in love with chess, video games, and playing with the neighborhood children. You just completed your first year of bible drill when you committed much of the bible to memory. You love to read and you love your gifted and talented program at school. God has big big plans for you and I just love watching them unfold every day.

You wanted fondue for your birthday dinner so we attempted to make it at home, and it was delicious and a lot of fun! Our buddy Gretchen from next door joined us.

I love you sweet boy and wish you all of the success in the world.






No comments: