Thursday, December 6, 2012

JFBC Women's Christmas Dinner

I am so behind on Blogging and I want to do so much more, but for some reason I just can’t find enough hours in the day to get it all done. I used to hate it when my mom would tell me that when I was little. I can remember being so very bored with life and her telling me the above, and I just did not understand how it was possible.


Anyway back to my post. Hopefully this will be the first of many in the coming days. Last week I had the opportunity to go to our church’s women’s conference with a wonderful group of ladies from our Sunday School class. We had so much fun fellowshipping, eating, singing Christmas songs, and listening to some very inspirational women speak.

I am so thankful that God has led me to find some wonderful friends in this new life of ours. I don’t think I would make it without them. However, I think Ryan is getting really tired of all of my Girls night outs. In the last 11 days I have had 4. Monday night a group of us went to Roswell to have dinner at a cute little restaurant, and the weather was so warm that we were able to dine on the patio. Tonight I have a paining activity with some of my friends form my bible study class – it should be so fun, we are paining a nativity scene. So blessed! But I do miss my sisters and my Arkansas girls so much.

Isn’t this table so cute???? Each table at this event was decorated with a different theme, and there were more than 50 tables there. It was great inspiration for Christmas decorating!


1 comment:

Char said...

Love that you have found a wonderful church and are making such good friends.
Women just need girlfriends. ;-)