Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sleeping Beauties

You two are so sweet and such good babies. You crack my up because you love to sleep in your carseats best, and your daddy let you because you sleep best in them! Addison you slept in your crib in your room (in your carseat) for the first time last night. Preston we tried to put you there but you were craby so we put you in the bed between me and daddy (in your carseat) so I could lay down and rock you. I am glad that no on can see us doing this because they might laugh, or judge! You guys do really well sleeping. Since the second night we brought you home from the hospital you have been sleeping 5.5 hours through the night, as long as I keep you up until 11:00 pm you do really well. Most people frown at me not getting you up to eat every 3 hours, but my mom always told me to not wake a sleeping baby (and the doctor said it was fine as long as you were eating every 3 hours on average throughout the day). You are the best babies for mommy and daddy, and we love you very much.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: