Thursday, September 22, 2011

She really is sweet....

Addison you had me fooled. When I was pregnant with you I was convinced that you were going to come out with demon eyes and teeth. You were very active and aggressive in utoro, and you always meassurrd the biggest on all 13 of our ultrasounds. For a long time I blamed you for my future c-section, since you were on bottom and transverse. I just thought you were being stubborn. But now I know that you were being squashed by your little brother and that caused you to be so active down low. My hypotheses is you stayed transverse because brothers big old butt was on you. You are actually the smallest of the two, and you are the most fair skined beautiful little girl I have ever met. I love you little girl.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

3 comments:

Char said...

Precious baby girl!

said...

She is so pretty, Laura!! Can't wait to meet both babies in person!

DeAnna said...

She is PRECIOUS!