Saturday, September 3, 2011

Best Daddy Ever

I love my husband! Not only is he the best friend I could ever have he is also the best dad I could have ever picked for my children. Not many men would be willing to ask their wife’s nurse for more pads and panties while in the hospital, or sit up all night long with their wife while she cried out of frustration because she could not get her new babies to nurse. He never left my side while we were in the hospital, he helped me to the bathroom every time I need to go, he helped me walk up and down the halls very slowly a million times a day. I never knew how a c-section would knock me out, but I am pretty sure I would not have made it without him. I am also pretty sure not many men would stick around for their two weeks work of paternity leave with four children at home, but Ryan has and the kids and I have treasured this time dearly. I wish men were allowed 12 weeks of paternity leave, so we could stay together this whole time. Did I mention how much I loved my husband…


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: