Friday, August 12, 2011

35 Weeks Pregnant with Addison and Preston.

So thankful we made it to this point, but very ready to be done with this. Disappointing doctors appointment yesterday. I am dilated to a 3, but babies are no longer in the correct position. They are both transverse, again. With them like this I probably will not be able to put myself in labor and will have to have a c-section. I cried all day yesterday. Praying they shift again and end up head down.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Poor baby, don't cry!! Be SO very proud and fortunate that you made it to 35!!! I am so jealous!!! Your babies are going to be perfectly healthy, no NICU! Think of all the heartache (and money) you will save!! I know a C-section is disappointing though. It was not fun, but you'll get through it (with lots of pain pills)!!!

Tootsie said...

The amazing part is they have room to move and flip around at this point! If they did it once, they can do it again. Turn babies, turn!