Friday, August 5, 2011

34 Weeks

We did it we hit 34 weeks today! At my appointment this week I was starting to dilate more and cervix was softing up. I have gained 30 pounds. The doctor told me that I looked great and could not believe I was 33.5 weeks with twins. I have never in any of my pregnancies had a doctor tell me I am doing great with my pregnancy weight. They always tell Mr to slow down on the weight gain! It helps carrying twins because I really don't have room to eat anything.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

2 comments:

The Timbs Clan said...

BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU!!! I have been praying hard for you! And you do look GREAT

DeAnna said...

Laura, I love that little belly of yours! It's hard to believe you have 2 babies in there! You look GREAT! Fun times are ahead for you guys, I wish you all the best with the deliveries of 2 precious babies. Let me know if I can help in any way! Brenner loves having friends over!