Friday, December 3, 2010

Principal of the Day - Mr. Coble

Today my little Taylor got to be Principal of the day at school (he won this event in a silent auction). He was so cute. He go on the PA system yesterday and announced to the whole school that they would be allowed to wear silly bands for one day only (which would have been today, while he was principle of the day)! His teacher told me that the whole school yelled and cheered with excitement. I thought this was so cute. Especially since Taylor does not even own a silly band. I asked him last night if he wanted to run to the store and buy some to wear and he said "no I don't really like them, I just wanted that rule for the day because everyone else loves to wear them." Taylor you are the most thoughtful child I have ever met, and I love you for that! You got to hang out in the principles office all day, and you got to have pizza catered in and eat in the office with all of the administrative figures at your school.

Taylor, when I picked you up from school today you said "this has been the worst day ever. Everyone has been asking me question, and for my autograph, and all the girls chased me at recess." So very cute you are - I think you really had a good time and enjoyed some of the attention. When we were at Wal-Mart a little boy pulled us aside and said "hey you were the principle of the day today."

I hope this is a day that you will never forget my little man!











1 comment:

Grandmas Susie Coble said...

I believe we have a future President of the United States on our hands. Taylor has always been ahead of the game. Emma Grace you are so precious in your outfits and bows. You and Lucy would be precious in anything. I hope to visit with all of you soon-Love forever and forever. Grandma Susie Coble