Friday, December 3, 2010

Pretty Little Girls - ready for Christmas!











Mary and I love dressing the girls alike, and when we found these cute little outfits we just had to have them for the holidays. Have I mentioned I love the holidays, especially Christmas. It's not the presents or the decorations it's just the meaning of the holiday and the fact that we get to celebrate the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. I love teaching my children about Jesus and his love for them, and I love that they get it! This summer when my Granddad passed away I had to find a way to sit Taylor down and share the news with him. He knew Bill Bill, and this was the first experiance of death that he had lived through. After I told Taylor, he looked at me and said mom I am sad and I want to cry, but I don't need to because I know that Bill Bill is in heaven with Jesus. Wow - he's 6 and he gets it! I love it, and I love this time of year. Back to the outfits - aren't they cute!

No comments: