Friday, December 3, 2010

2010 Coble Family Christmas Ornaments

As you know every year we each get a Christmas ornament that kind of commemorates the year that we are getting ready to wrap up. Below is a shap shot of this years picks.

I found this one for me and Ryan - silly I know but it really sums up our year and all of the hauling of children that we have done! Don't get me wrong we have enjoyed every minute of it, but we have spent a lot time busing kids around from activity to activity!

This is the year of Elmo for Emma Grace, and when we found this ornament we knew it was the one. Emma Grace loves everything Elmo - every time we get in the car she says "watch Elmo, please."

And of course this is the year of Star Wars for Taylor. This little silly boy loves Star Wars.

2011 is going to be a big year for the Coble's and a lot of exciting things are planned to happen. I look forward to report this time next year our family ornament pictures with our blog!

No comments: