Monday, August 2, 2010

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Yes tomorrow is the big day - the day I have dreaded since my 21st birthday. Yikes - I will turn 30 years old tomorrow. I am really dreading this day, and have been dreading it for a long time. Everyone says that 30 is really when you get to start enjoying your life. Well, I really enjoyed my life in my 20’s. I started my family, I have a successful career, my roots are planted firm in NWA, we are very involved in our church, and we have wonderful friends. How much better can it get, I ask you? Stay tuned and I will let you know how the 30’s are, but just for the record I am not looking forward to them. I feel so old.

7 comments:

Char said...

Thirty is a walk in the park! Don't dread it - it will be wonderful! I can't wait to help you celebrate - will be when you get back from vacation.
I love you Laura Bullington Coble and I am glad that you were born.
Much Love to you and abundant blessings - Char

Audrey said...

Girl, I'm right there with you! I turn 30 next year and am NOT looking forward to it! We will just have to celebrate you in style this year! I'm sure you still have more excitement ahead of you than you know!

The Bost Family said...

I love you so much! Happy Birthday Sister.

DeAnna said...

ok so for you people, not saying any names, that are dreading 30 so bad need to just stop! I'm going on my 4th anniversay of turning 30 and it ain't so bad! haha!


"Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty." - Robert Frost

DeAnna said...

oh and Happy Birthday Laura!!

Audrey said...

Forgot to add... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Stephanie said...

30th is not so bad! I hope you had a good day!