Monday, August 2, 2010

Last Sunday after church we headed to the local Pizza join for lunch with the Bost. We have to best time with Lucy and family, have I ever told you how much I love having family that we are so close to!

My handsome little 1st grader!
Little Lucy

My little princess
Emma Grace loves her Aunt Mary - she actually prefers her Aunt Mary over her mom these days. I always had a really cool aunt that I loved and yes sometimes preferred over my own mom. Sorry mom - that was really mean, and now I know what I put you through.





1 comment:

Char said...

OM goodness!!! That picture of Taylor in the blue shirt with the 5 on the front took my breath away! I thought I was looking at Ryan Anthony at that age - except for the hair color. But that face and that smile - OM goodness!!!
I love all of this blogging you did and the great pictures.