Monday, August 2, 2010

Special Time With My Precious Children

On Sunday afternoon after nap Emma Grace and I headed to the Promenade for some shopping and Coldstone Creamery! This little girl loves ice-cream! She sat there until she ate every last bite of that blue ice cream with frozen gummy bears in it! Emma Grace you are such a sweet little girl, you are so independent, and when you set your mind to something you are going to do it and we just better get out of your way. You are in the process of transitioning to the next room at Play School and I just can’t believe that you are growing up so very fast.



This weekend I was able to spend special one on one time with each of my children, and it was so wonderful. Saturday morning Taylor and I headed to Panera for breakfast and then to the farmers market to get our weekly produce and $9.50 pound of bacon (Taylor’s pick). Then we went and stocked up on our school supplies for the 1st Grade. One of Taylor’s favorite phrases is “we don’t have any fun anymore now that Emma Grace is here.” Yes he has been saying this for two years, so it is always very nice to get some much needed one on one time with my little TLC (Taylor Lee Coble).


No comments: