Saturday, March 31, 2012

Stroller (Push Chair)

A couple people have recently asked me to post more about my twin stroller (push chair).  This item was ordered from the United Kingdom, and I love it.  Over there strollers are called "push chairs."  I love for my boy/girl twins to be in blue and pink, so after I had them I really started looking for a pink and blue stroller.  The only one I could find had to be ordered from over seas.  It was truly worth it.  I also have a double Maclaren stroller, and I have to say that I love the quality of this one (Brand = Cosatto) much better.  For some reason it seams like everything that is made in the UK is of superior quality.  Check out the link below for other designs. 

http://www.cosatto.com/products/pushchairs/you2-twin-pushchair/sis-n-bro


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: