Tuesday, March 27, 2012

7 Months Old


Can't believe that God blessed me with these wonderful babies 7 months ago today. I am amazed by His plan everyday.

Addison - over spring break vacation you started scooting backwards, saying "da-da, da-da, da-da", and sitting up.  I am so proud of you.  Up until this point brother has done everything first I just love watching you catch up with him, and surpass him.  Chances are high baby girl that you might have twins, and I promise you that the most stressful thing about twins is watching them do things at different speeds.  Just thought I would warn you since no one warned me.

Preston - you are a mommy's boy - you love your momma and I love that so much.  You also hate to have your diaper changed.  I bet over spring break we changed your diaper at least 18 times on the care ride down to Baton Rouge and at least 25 times on the car ride home!  You are so sensitive and it makes my heart melt.

I love you guys.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment:

Jill said...

oh my....what beautiful babies! your family is just adorable.

so glad i found your blog (from Kelly's Korner)...i'm your newest follower :)

we have twin 3 yr old girls and another 1 yr old girl. such blessings!